Hot Shemales and Transexuals

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Shit hot weather we've got here, had nothing but blue skies and the only thing getting in the way of peace and quiet was a FUCKING boeing 747! I don't even live near an airport. Still the beer is flowing and I've had some smoke so let's get on with why we're here and thats sexy shemales. Real hot and delicious with hard cocks and just as inportant a juicy anal hole to insert your hard cock in.... I must say that last night I was checking out shemales and transvestites!

I finally found some hot sexy shemales that I havent seen before, real cool site and to be honest for a few bucks a month I don't notice it.
That's enough talk and on with our sexy shemale hot update:

Red lipped redhead transsexual in convincing red outfit
Passionate shemale rides home attractive girl in open air
Relaxing shemale in tasty yellow outfit shows manhood
Great smile shemale does her boyfriend in the woods

I've gots some more hot shemales that I'm checking out at the moment and they are hot, I'll post them for ya real soon :O)

Catcha :O)